WE ARE COMMITTED TO MAKING ALCAZAR ACCESSIBLE TO PEOPLE OF ALL ABILITIES!
Alcazar Hotel maintains above industry standards for accessibility! All of our guest deserve to have a lovely experience. Our common areas, rooms and lobby are all designed to be user friendly for people of all ability levels. While on our property, our staff will make themselves available to assist in whatever way is necessary. Please inform us of any special requests or areas in which you would like to us improve our accessibility. Rooms 31 and 32 (Poolside King and Poolside Queen) are designated as ADA Accessible Rooms. Contact hotel to book ADA rooms.
Alcazar Hotel Palm Springs is also committed to maintaining an accessible website. We are dedicated to ensuring that this website achieves “Level AA” conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and ensuring that all new information on the website will achieve “Level AA” conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, including accessibility when we procure 3rd-party systems or upgrades to existing systems.
If you are experiencing any difficulties making a reservation or accessing any part of our website, please contact us and we will gladly assist you. You will be given the same priority and rates that could be found at the time that you began experiencing accessibility difficulties. Please contact us within 24 hours of experiencing accessibility difficulties, so we can help you with your booking in a timely manner.
ALCAZAR PALM SPRINGS
622 N Palm Canyon Dr.
Palm Springs, Ca. 92262
M. +1 (760) 318-9850
T. +1 (866) 887-8733
F. +1 (760) 318-9849
Third Party Websites:
Alcazarpalmsprings.com links out to various third-party websites such as Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and booking platforms. These sites are not controlled by Alcazar Palm Springs and may present challenges for individuals with disabilities. We will continue consulting with these third-party websites to help improve the web experience and booking experience for people of all abilities. If you experience accessibility problems after leaving alcazarpalmsprings.com domain, please contact us and we will do our best to reach out to the third party website in question.
Below you will find examples of how we are actively improving our website to make it even more accessible:
Our Technical Efforts to Increase Web Accessibility Include:
- Make sure every process of being a guest at our hotel is inclusive for people of all abilities
- Having easy to navigate alt text for all web images
- Having clear, high contrast text wherever possible
- Providing html labels for form input fields
- Making our contact information easily available so that our guests can seek assistance when needed
- Creating a navigable sitemap that clearly shows the organization of our website
- Having clearly defined links and link text
- Complete audit of website in May 2018 and retention of outside web development firm to maintain accessibility
- Training of staff to make sure they can fill any website accessibility gaps for guests when needed
- Added additional details to website that will help guests select an ADA Accessible room. (3-18-19)
- Increased contrast in in key areas of the site to make it easier to navigate to important information. (3-18-19)
- Edited code in the website to make it easier for screen readers to operate on website. (3-18-19)
- Updated our Accessibility web page with useful content for understanding how to use our website. (3-18-19)